History

The path towards today

  • Original allotment was defined within an 1862 subdivision, part of the area named “Randalsea”.
  • This subdivision was incorporated within the adjoining sheep grazing property.
  • The original subdivision was re-surveyed in 1980 and individual allotments were sold off.
  • Lot 62 was purchased in 1983.
  • The allotment was fenced off to exclude grazing sheep.
  • Flinders Ranges wattles and Silver wattles were planted along 2 fence lines – west and south.
  • Mud House built 1985-1987